1. RECHARGE API
TharPay Recharge API helps you recharge anything and everything, by offering recharge service for different telecom operators. You can now perform your DTH recharges, data card recharges or your pre-paid and post-paid mobile recharges, within India, by using the TharPay app.
So what are you waiting for? Contact TharPay Sales today and get connected to our API platform to enjoy unlimited transactions without any worry.
2. MONEY TRANSFER API
The traditional method of transferring money would include going to the bank with a whole bundle of money, standing in the queue for a long time and filling up of too many cumbersome forms and lastly, wait for the transaction, which would require days in order to take place. With the help of TharPay, there is no need for you to visit the bank as you can now transfer money for your customers by integrating with our API –
• It is fast and secured with safe.
• Does not require any kind of documents.
• Can be performed within inter as well as intra bank accounts
3. AEPS API
AEPS stands for ‘Aadhar Enabled Payment System’ which is a system that enables an aadhar card holder to perform basic bank related functions, such as cash withdrawal, cash deposit, balance enquiry mini statements of all banks , funds transfer or payment transactions, from his/her Aadhar enabled bank account. TharPay provides you with AEPS API so that you can easily integrate and provide AEPS Services.
Benefits of AEPS API
• It is easy to use safe and secured.
• Does not require much time any time avail.
• Can be used at any time of the day, even on bank holidays.
• Does not require any kind of debit cards, but only the aadhar number and finger/thumb impression.